Thursday 19 April 2007

Day one

Yo, It's Matt.

I seemed a good idea at the time to start one of these. =P

So.... whats happening atm with me?
I have 24 pieces of D.t coursework to be handed in on thursday :D
I am "banned" from the internet. As you can see my parents havn't succeeded in doing so.
I just cut my hair. It's okay..... not good..... but ok
I'm now doing my media essay on comparing two posters and discussing their narratives.
I have been offered a place at Gorseinon College =D
I have no credit on either phones.
I now have money (17 pound) to spend on this weekend but there are no plans for Friday or Saturday

It aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall good ^^

Oh and today I learnt a lot about communism. China saying it's fair but people want a democracy instead. When there is vote only 800 people can vote. Most of which are factory owners which are owned by the government. So yes you guessed it they chose (got bribed) to say yes. If any of that isn't true please notify me =P thanks


What else?..... None at this present moment


Matt The Ninja... Signing off
XD

No comments: